Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I'd like to know your input!

Agents -

  • What do you like about the business?
  • What don't you like about it?
  • What things do you like about the current company that you work for?
  • What things about the company would you like to change?
  • What changes would you like to see in the business?
  • Do you like working for a large, well known company or would you mind working for a lesser known company that gave you more support, commission, training, etc?
  • Working for different brokers, which ones did you enjoy the most? Which ones did you enjoy the least? Why is that?
  • Anything else that you would like to add...thoughts, feelings, insights, etc.
Coordinators/Assistants -
  • How do you like the way that your company sets your duties and responsibilities?
  • How would you like to see things change? Why would you want things to change?
  • Would you like to have more or less responsibilities?
  • Do you see a need for better communication with the agents and other employees of your company?
  • Anything else...please do write!
Administrative staff -
  • How would you improve your working condition?
  • What things would you like to see changed?
  • Do you prefer working for a larger company?
  • Now that you've worked at several different companies, which one was the best? Which one didn't you like?
  • Anything else...please write!
I'm interested in giving a voice to the people that make up the backbone of the real estate business. The grunts pushing it out there day in and day out. I'm interested in listening.

7 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger lewisgibson7778 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger websoftware said...

Hello: John Chang, I was looking for some information on real estate broker and found your site. I'm sure you know how it is when you start to read a interesting post…most time you just have to read it all. Bottom line, I've enjoyed reading your Blog. I’ve got you bookmarked for the future. I'm doing a little test to see how many people actually read these posts. So, for the next few weeks anyone who visits my Blog, I'll send a great 90+ page search engine optimization ebook! Yes, this is a not strings attached deal. Plus, if you have an above average real estate website, you should apply for our free real estate website award at
http://www.web-site-award-winning.com Well, I’m off again in search of the info I seek . Thanks for the read!

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Tinwa said...

Hi John Chang, I read your post which I find interesting and very informative! I was also looking for related info which I found
Some at marketing
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Tinwa said...

Hi John Chang, I read your post which I find interesting and very informative! I was also looking for related info which I found
Some at marketing
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Tinwa said...

Hi John Chang, I was just blog surfing and found you! Wow, I really like this one.
It’s such a pleasure to read your post …. Interesting! I was over at another site

looking at real estate

and they didn't go into as much detail as you, but nonetheless interesting.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger haroldhill60464325 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger Alex said...

Thanks for sharing your work. I now need to add some interactivity to the offline map, so that a user can get info after clicking on a point.
create a Wordpress Website for your Real Estate Business
design professional advertising and website BANNER for your Real Estate
design Postcards for your Real Estate Business and their assets
design Flyer for your Real Estate Business and their assets
design Luxury LOGO for your Real Estate Business
professional BRANDING design for Real Estate Business
design HANDOUT for your Real Estate Business and their assets
design a professional and eye catching TRIFOLD for your Real Estate Business

 

Post a Comment

<< Home